onsdag 11 januari 2012

A new year means new gear!

Well .. it was a long time since I posted something on the blog but here I am. I hope you got som fresh gear from santa last year. I got my hands on a new wading jacket (Guideline Kispiox) and a new pair of waders(Guideline Crosswater) , a real bargain.


Guideline Crosswater waders


Guideline Kispiox jacket





















I also ordered a Lamson Konic that will fit my Sage Launch rod perfect.


Lamson Konic, great reel with killer brake for that price.
 I also have started to tie up some seatrout flies for the seatroutbox. Here are some candy:
A sandworm imitation that is killer at the season opening

My own shrimp pattern


These shrimps will work nice when the water starts to warm up



The seatrout box, it is not done yet, some patterns will change over time

Well .. tight lines/Calle




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar